Jordan School District has contracted with PowerSchool to allow families to apply for open enrollment permits online this year. There will be no paper or in-person applications available.
- The first window to apply for permits will be from December 3-31.
- Permits will be approved based on the Board priorities listed at boundary.jordandistrict.orgOpens in a new window, not on a first-come first-served basis.
- Any permit requests submitted at any time during the month of December will be given equal consideration according to Board priorities.
- A link to the permit application will be emailed to each family through Skyward on the morning of Monday, December 3. It will also be posted on the District's website.
- Families will be notified of the status of their permit request during the first week of January, 2019.
- If you have been notified by the school that your permit was revoked, you must reapply to be considered for a permit for next year.
- Students who were notified that their permit was not revoked or who are enrolled in ALPS, Dual Language Immersion, or special education programs do not need to apply for a permit.
If you have any questions regarding the permit process, visit boundary.jordandistrict.orgOpens in a new window or call Planning and Student Services at 801-567-8183. Questions about individual students should be directed to the school.