Ensuring academic and social success by connecting with every child, every day.
We are a positive community dedicated to improving quality of life through education, by empowering our students to be self-directed and proactive citizens.
Our Collective Commitments:
- We are committed to providing a guaranteed (consistent) and viable (doable) curriculum for all students.
- We are committed to creating a safe, trusting, and collaborative environment for ourselves and our students.
- We are committed to being in the same boat.
- We are committed to meeting together at least once a week for PLCs.
- We are committed to collaboratively unpacking Utah Core Standard, designing units of study and creating common assessments as a grade level team.
- We are committed to using common data to determine intervention groups for all students.
- We are committed to sharing our resources with each other.
- We are committed to learning about, sharing and implementing best teaching
When checking out a student at Monte Vista Elementary your ID is required.
When visiting Monte Vista Elementary, please remember to always check in at the office. A Visitor/Volunteer sticker will be given to visit or volunteer in our school.