Mission: Ensuring academic and social success by connecting with every child, every day.
Monte Vista Elementary is a positive community dedicated to improving quality of life through education by empowering students to be self-directed leaders and proactive citizens.
- We believe in a GROWTH MINDSET in which all students can learn when provided appropriate time, instruction, and resources.
- We believe critical thinking and problem solving are necessary skills for students to learn in order to become confident, productive, and resourceful members of society.
- We believe education is a shared responsibility and partnership among students, family, school, and the community.
- We believe a safe environment that promotes positive relationships and mutual respect among students and staff is fundamental to teaching and learning.
- We believe high expectations and a commitment to continuous growth and progress is essential to our students’ success.
When checking out a student at Monte Vista Elementary your ID is required.
When visiting Monte Vista Elementary, please remember to always check in at the office. A Visitor/Volunteer sticker will be given to visit or volunteer in our school.
The first day of the 2017-2018 school year is Wednesday, August 23, 2017