Students at Monte Vista Elementary are eligible for a rich variety of cultural and artistic programs.
- Monte Vista is a dual language school, with Chinese immersion classes available in grades 1-6.
- As a recipient of a Beverly Taylor Sorensen grant, Monte Vista provides all students with formal music education.
- An optional orchestra program is available before school.
- Girls on the Run is an after school girls running programs that helps develop physical endure through running as well building student confidence.
- This year we are participating in the Golden Gate Program. This program helps students become Bridge Builders. They will learn to build positive connections as they apply the articles of the pledge to their personal life, their classmates, their family, and community.